Warehouse Operative required x2
Salary: £8.50 per hour
Hours: 07.00 – 15.30
40 hours per week plus overtime during peak periods.
Location: Ely, Cambridgeshire.
To assist with the day-to-day running of a pick/pack warehouse operation. The successful candidate will take responsibility for picking orders and locating receipts in a multi warehouse site, overcoming logistical challenges whilst maintaining an efficient and tidy working environment.
High levels of efficiency, accuracy and attention to detail are essential. Some heavy lifting is required.
• Able to work efficiently and effectively as part of a team
• Communicative and collaborative
• Reliable and trustworthy, with good time-keeping skills
• Adaptable and flexible in the approach to work and timings
• High level of attention to detail
• Continuously willing to learn
• Practical mathematical capability
• IT literate
• Prior experience in warehousing is an advantage
• FLT/HLOP/Bendi operator an advantage
• Efficiently and accurately pick orders for dispatch
• Process receipts and locate in the correct location.
• De-stack pallets to single SKU
• Keep work area clean and tidy
• Maintain high levels of Health & Safety standards
• Achieve company targets and job standards
• Perform any reasonable request to maintain the operation
Job type Full time
Ely, Cambridgeshire, England
£8.50 Hourly Contract
5 Apr 19
This facility will allow you to request holidays and other great features...