Our client based just outside of Ely is looking for Warehouse Operatives to join their business. This role will include working as part of a small team using lathes, cutting machines, small furnaces and some automated equipment.
● Component manufacture using CNC lathes - training will be given
● Working accurately to drawings, checking and inspecting parts during manufacturing run and following procedures
● Responsible for own work, checking documentation before starting and signing off works orders after completion
● Check and maintain machinery daily
● Working to minimise waste and maximise productivity and efficiency
● Working to the agreed delivery schedule
● Communicating with internal customers
● Carry out stock checks of raw materials
● General department duties and to keep area clean, tidy and presentable
● Ability to read and interpret mechanical documents and drawings.
● A keen eye for detail and results-driven approach.
● An analytical mindset and organizational skills.
● Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and self-motivated.
Ely, Cambridgeshire, England
£8.21 - £8.72 Hourly Permanent
2 Mar 20
This facility will allow you to request holidays and other great features...