Our client based outside of Ely, Cambridgeshire has a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join their Warehouse team.
• Assist with goods in- moving and labelling goods.
• Stock count- counting goods.
• Goods distribution- taking items to departments where they are needed.
• Folding paperwork
• Making shipping cartons and packing.
• Labelling items.
• Use of computerised stock system (SAGE)
• Adhere to all Health and safety guidelines in warehouse and all site.
• Answer the door for deliveries and collections.
• Other activities associated with warehousing goods in/ goods out.
• keeping areas clean, tidy and organised.
• Flexible and willing to take on varied tasks/ multitask.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Follow set procedures accurately.
• Must be careful, efficient and practical.
• Must work within a team.
All necessary training will be given. Experience in a fast-moving warehousing or manufacturing environment would be useful.
Littleport, Cambridgeshire, England
£8.72 Hourly Temporary
9 Dec 19
This facility will allow you to request holidays and other great features...