Team Leader/Production Management Support
Our client, a manufacturer of infection control, contamination controls and hygiene products, are looking for a Team Leader/Production Management Support to join their team.
Management & Supporting of all Deputy Team Leaders/Staff on the production lines making sure the lines are being run effectively and efficiently at all times whilst maintaining safety is adhered to.
Making sure all relevant paperwork is filled out accurately and in a timely manner and making sure company standards are met.
• Attention to detail and understanding of all paperwork and company requirements and making sure all staff have full understanding at all times.
• Understanding of the quality procedures & making sure these are met within teams
• Understanding of Health & Safety Procedures & making sure these are met within teams
• Preparing materials for production runs where required
• Issuing labels to the line
• Checking paperwork issued to line
• Scheduling work and teams
• Organising and identifying new training requirements and keeping training forms accurate and up to date
• Preparing of paperwork for production runs where required
• Booking in and release of finished product using the SAP System where required
• Support the implementation of target setting for the lines
General support of the Production Manager
Newmarket, Suffolk, England
£26,000 Annual Permanent
13 Sep 19
This facility will allow you to request holidays and other great features...