Our client, a textiles manufacturer, are currently looking for a sewing machinist to join their busy team based just outside Ely.
The main tasks will include:
- Following patterns and drawings to produce sewn items as per the spec
- Work in a neat and tidy fashions following the supervisors training and instruction maintaning good volume and quality of work
- Clean and oil the machones regualry and raise any issues with machiner requiring attention
- Follow all required Health & Safety and Induction guidance ensuring tasks are always carried out safely
To be successful in this role you will need:
- a keen eye for detail and quality is essential
- to be organised and have a methodical approach to tasks
- to be physically able to handle large, heavy products
- to be a good communciator able to work as part of a team and follow instructions
Experience as an industrial machinist ideally using a Lockstich sewing machine would be ideal
Working hours are Monday to Thursday, 7.45am to 4.45pm, Friday 7.45am to 12.45pm
This is a temporary to permanent role with an immediate start.
Ely, Cambridgeshire, England
£9.50 Hourly Temporary
31 Mar 22
This facility will allow you to request holidays and other great features...