Our client, one of the most advanced precast concrete specialists in Europe, is currently recruiting for Quality Control Steel Fixers to join their busy manufacturing plant.
Working within a fast-paced environment checking the quality of installation of steel bars and cages to strengthen concrete during construction. The ideal candidate will have experience working with precast concrete.
• Completing check sheets
• Reading construction based drawing.
• To ensure that all duties are carried out in line with all Company policies and procedures and requirements
• Making sure the team is maintaining the quality expected of the company sending back and products that don’t meet requirements.
• Good standard of English (to GCSE or equivalent).
• Physically fit and able
• To ensure you conduct your personal behaviour so that the Company’s reputation is protected and enhanced.
Littleport, Cambridgeshire, England
DOE Annual Permanent
20 Jun 19
This facility will allow you to request holidays and other great features...