Our client, a leader in the UK’s oil & gas industry, is looking for an experienced Project Engineer to be responsible for their engineering requirements, enabling the successful completion of the project. The successful candidate will provide control and report on the project, ensuring that technical documentation meets the requirements to allow manufacturing to be completed to the client’s expectations.
• Manage the engineering of the project/package
• Ensure all phases of engineering are carried out to meet the project schedule and budget
• Lead Design Review, Constructability & HAZOP, P&ID, GA, Process, Mechanical, E&I, Controls meetings etc.
• Manage implications of technical changes and ensure overall design integrity
• Provide technical support to the Proposals team
• Provide support to testing and manufacturing inspections
• Report on key engineering deliverables (forecast man-hours, work pack completion dates, major bought-outs etc.)
• Ensure that the design meets all customer specifications, industry standards and codes
• Ensure that technical aspects of documentation meet the project requirements
• Achieve milestone dates
• Invoice approval.
Please note this role is office-based and involves a mixture of project administration, engineering, organisation and management.
Ely, Cambridgeshire, England
£45,000 - £50,000 Annual Permanent
22 Nov 18
This facility will allow you to request holidays and other great features...