Our Client, a market leader in the manufacture of diagnostic test kits are looking for Production Operatives to join their team based just outside Ely.
The role will be on a temporary basis and you will be working across 3 different departments.
Bottling & Packing:
Main duties are the bottling, processing and packing of finished kits. You will be utilising and maintaining mechanical equipment to facilitate this.
Primary Production Laboratory
Main duties will be to assist in the manufacture of liquid solutions from raw chemicals.
Main duties will be to assist in the manufacture of Microarray slides from raw materials.
In all areas you will be required to record complete and accurate documentation, label items accurately, ensure work areas are kept clean, tidy and organised, ensure line clearance for all processes, control stock levels including use of computerised stock systems and computerised document control systems.
The successful candidate will:
• be flexible and willing to take on varied tasks/ multi task.
• Have exceptional written and oral communication skills.
• be able to follow set procedures accurately.
• Have good time management skills and the ability to prioritise effectively.
• Have the ability to multi-task
• be careful, efficient and practical
• Embrace and uphold the values and ethos of the company.
• be a good team worker
• Adhere to good practice (GMP) and follow instructions accurately
Working hours – 37.5 hours per week.
Monday – Thursday 08:30-17:00 with 30 minute unpaid lunch
Friday 08:30-14:30 with 30 minute unpaid lunch
Littleport, Cambridgeshire, England
£8.72 Hourly Temporary
1 May 19
This facility will allow you to request holidays and other great features...