Our client, one of the most advanced precast specialists in Europe, is currently looking for a Maintenance Engineer to work within their maintenance department on a permanent, full time basis.
· Perform work provided in work order format from Maintenance Department
· Visually inspects, tests and repairs machinery and equipment as scheduled.
· Operates welding equipment for general maintenance.
· Perform other tasks related to the position.
· While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
· Complete factory/precast & batching maintenance.
Skills & Experience
· To ensure that all duties are carried out in line with all Company policies and procedures and requirements.
· To ensure you conduct your personal behaviour so that the Company’s reputation is protected and enhanced.
This is a varied role, suitable for someone who takes a hands-on approach to finding machinery faults and fixing them.
Brandon, Suffolk, England
£15.00 Hourly Permanent
8 Jan 20
This facility will allow you to request holidays and other great features...