Our client, one of the most advanced precast specialists in Europe, is currently looking for a Maintenance Engineer to work within their maintenance department on a permanent, full time basis.
• Perform work provided in work order format from the Maintenance Department.
• Inspect, tests and repair machinery and equipment as scheduled.
• Precast machinery maintenance.
• Batching plant machinery maintenance.
• Complete all factory maintenance.
• Operate welding equipment for general maintenance.
• Cleaning of work area and machines.
• Perform other tasks related to the position.
This is a varied role, suitable for someone who takes a hands on approach to finding machinery faults and fixing them.
The ideal candidate will come from an engineering/manufacturing or construction environment and will have a maintenance related qualification.
Brandon, Suffolk, England
£20,000 - £30,000 Annual Permanent
22 Jan 19
This facility will allow you to request holidays and other great features...