Our client is currently recruiting for several Machine Operatives to join their busy manufacturing plant.
Working within a fast-paced environment completing various stages of precast concrete’s production using different machinery along the way. The ideal candidate will have licenses to operate overhead cranes and forklifts , must be able to read and understand delivery notes, be a team player and will be willing to help in other roles.
• To be comfortable working to tight deadlines.
• Excellent team working skills.
• The ability to follow written and spoken instructions.
• The ideal candidate will be capable of working with minimal oversight but willing to follow directions closely.
• Health and safety aware.
• To ensure that all duties are carried out in line with all Company policies and procedures and requirements.
• Additionally, he or she should be familiar with the construction/manufacturing industry.
• Physically Fit and able
• To ensure you conduct your personal behaviour so that the Company’s reputation is protected and enhanced.
Thetford, Norfolk, England
£8.50 Hourly Permanent
3 Jul 19
This facility will allow you to request holidays and other great features...