Bulk Production Operator
Our client, a manufacturer of infection control, contamination controls and hygiene products, are looking for a Bulk Solutions Operator/Assistant to join their team.
The Bulk Solutions Team supports the daily operations in fast-paced production areas for internal and external supply.
• Feed the Bulk Solutions team with raw material supply for batches in process from the W.I.P area and the external compounds.
• Assist with cleaning out IBC vessels and equipment where required.
• Prepare paperwork including batch cards and product labels.
• Issuing stock using the SAP system
Working hours will be 7am to 5pm Monday – Thursday and 8am to 12pm Friday which can depend on production requirements but must cover a 39hr working week.
• Understanding and knowledge of working with Hazardous Chemicals
• Computer Literate
• Forklift experience to RTITB standard
Newmarket, Suffolk, England
£23,000 Annual Permanent
5 Jun 19
This facility will allow you to request holidays and other great features...